Born in Zagreb, Croatia 6. November 1964. Primary and high school in Zagreb.
- study of medicine, Medical school Zagreb, University of Zagreb
- University of Zagreb rector prise and Fondation Jakupčević prise for the best student scietific paper in 1987.
- M.D. degree, Medical shool Zagreb, University of Zagreb
- Clinical Hospital Sisters of Mercy-probationer
- Department of Anatomy, Medical school in Zagreb – assistant
1991.-1995. Croatian Army Medical Corps
- Clinic for Surgery, University Hospital Zagreb – resident (general surgery)
- Master of Science degree (natural sciences, biomedicine)
- Ph.D. degree (fundamental medical science-anatomy)
- WHO partial time consultant (Albania)
- Medical Board Examination – general surgery
- education in plastic surgery: Austria and Switzerland (Innsbruck, Wien, Graz, Bern, Zurrich, Lugano)
- education in plastic surgery: USA, UK, South Africa, Brasil, Argentina (new York, Baltimor, Washington D.C.,Los angeles, San Diego, Johhanesburg, Rio de Janeiro, Parana, Buenos Aires, Mar de Platta).
- Medical Board Examination – Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Head of Department for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery – University Hospital Zagreb
- Assistan Professor of Surgery, Medical school, University of Zagreb
- National trainer for reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery, Croatian Breast Academy
- director of Regional education center for breast reconstruction
- Professor of Surgery, Medical School Zagreb, University of Zagreb